Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn’t stop there. We’re developing breakthrough technology to power the world’s future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future — from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us.
A career in Audit Services offers a unique opportunity to see many different businesses at TI. This corporate-wide view gives auditors the opportunity to see and interact with many parts of the company at locations throughout the world.
We’re searching for an senior auditor who has a strong ability to assess the effectiveness of security and internal controls within TI’s computing environment, with an emphasis on TI's ERP / SAP systems and financial applications.
• Effectively interface with all levels of management across a broad range of functional disciplines.
• Perform risk assessments to determine areas of concern.
• Develop and execute audit plans to validate that controls exist and effectively mitigate risks.
• Gather and document adequate evidence to support test results and conclusions on the effectiveness of controls tested.
• Effectively communicate results to management through concise audit reports.
• Review and approve test work performed by other auditors.
• Work both independently and in a team environment to drive improvements in TI’s internal controls.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of audit experience (with a minimum of 2 years experience in external audit preferred) or IT experience configuring or managing SAP roles and/or security.
Experience auditing SAP ERP systems, including GRC, is required. The desire and ability to learn new technologies to support the changing IT landscape is needed. The ability to interface effectively with all levels of management is a must. This auditor must be able to work collaboratively with organizations being audited, while maintaining independence and professional skepticism.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.