Aramco Services Company (ASC) is seeking highly motivated and skilled Information Technology (IT) Audit professionals to join the company’s Internal Audit team at its Houston, Texas office.
ASC is the U.S.-based subsidiary of the world's leading oil producing and exporting company, the Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco). ASC operates as a vital link between Saudi Aramco and North America to help facilitate the safe and reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe.
Attractive Features of Company and Position:
Working for ASC Internal Audit has many advantages:
• Exciting audit opportunities that cover a wide range of
petroleum refining, distribution, marketing, and support
services in a global, ever-expanding, and innovating industry.
• ASC often interfaces with Saudi Aramco, which is a fully-
integrated, global petroleum enterprise that manages the
world's largest oil reserves – about 260 billion barrels – and
the world's fourth largest natural gas reserves.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Excellent benefits including a 9% dollar-for-dollar Company
matched 401k plan, a top rated Company provided retirement
pension plan, and medical and insurance benefit plans.
• ASC offers a van-pool program, along with an onsite medical
clinic and fitness center.
• 9/80 work schedule which provides every other Friday off.
• Travel is limited, typically in the range of 5 - 25% per year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
General duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Effectively understand business/ IT processes to identify and
document key controls and process improvement
• Develop and execute audit programs.
• Perform audit fieldwork activities.
• Prepares, assembles and organizes audit fieldwork work
papers documenting audit procedures performed.
• Draft audit reports, detailing audit procedures performed and
• Communicates status and findings to supervisor throughput
the course of the audit.
• Promotes implementation of IT best practices to strengthen
• Ability to work with and build/ maintain positive working
relations with staff across the company including Senior
• Possess excellent English communication (verbal and writing)
and presentation skills.
• Exhibits good work habits, strong work ethic, and adherence
to company work hours, policies and standard business
• Perform special projects under the direction of Internal Audit
Education and Experience:
• Undergraduate and/ or Graduate degree in Computer
Science, Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
• CISA preferred. CIA or CPA is a plus.
• Minimum 3 years of progressive IT auditing experience in
public accounting or industry.
• Broad experience in performing audits of the following:
- Distributed IT environments (Windows, Active Directory,
- Web applications development and security (Extranet,
Intranet, Java, HTML, .Net, ABAP)
- Network administration (TCP/IP, Firewalls,
Routers/Switches, IPS, VPN, NMS)
- Relational database systems (Oracle, SQL)
- General computer controls (including Change Management,
Security Administration, Information Integrity, Capacity
Planning, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Management).
• Proficiency in SAP (or other ERP systems) and ACL (or other
• Experience developing IT specific risk assessments.
• Familiarity with COBIT or similar IT control frameworks.
Note: NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES ACCEPTED. Candidates are advised to use the provided contact information to apply directly for the position.