|Governance, Risk and Compliance, Senior Analyst||Search Other Jobs|
Buchanan Technologies is seeking an experienced Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst for an immediate career opportunity in Dallas, TX. This is a new role and an exciting opportunity for someone ready to step in and help build and run a Governance / Risk / Compliance (GRC) program from the ground up!
• Manage all the risk-related activities of IT organization, including budgeting, planning, testing, reporting and recommending appropriate remediation measures.
• Manage oversight and monitoring of risk mitigation and coordination of policy and controls with the Chief Information Officer and the Information Security Manager, to ensure that other managers are taking effective remediation steps
• Benchmark the risk management practices of other companies — particularly those in related industries or with similar business models — maintain an up-to-date
• Design, build process and conduct risk assessments
• Facilitate business alignment and communications by forming an IT risk management steering committee or advisory board
• Serve as an active participant in all IT DR test activities. The person who fills this position is expected to collaborate with business unit staff and key IT staff members for the purpose of planning, directing, controlling and maintaining an effective IT DRM testing plan
• Perform capacity planning for IT infrastructure failure, resilience, and recovery scenarios with key IT technology groups in support of specific business units' current, planned and new initiatives
• Design and implement a companywide business continuity management awareness and education program to ensure that all personnel clearly understand their responsibilities before, during and after a business disruption
• Manage cross-business-unit interdependencies for business continuity management (for example, applications used by many business units across the enterprise), as well as coordinate and facilitate cross-enterprise business continuity management/disaster recovery exercises
• Manage the execution of all recovery plans when a business disruption occurs
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field;
• 5+ years of relevant work experience;
• ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) or equivalent.
• Additional Certification a plus.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or other equivalent certifications preferred;
• Strong understanding of Security Auditing process
Disclaimer: ISACA-North Texas Chapter is not
responsible for, nor specifically endorses the information contained within the
attachment or the advertiser’s web site.