|IT Audit Manager|
Educational and Professional Credentials
• Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
• 5-8 years working in IT audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
• Professional Certification or working toward CPA, CIA, or CISA strongly preferred.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
• Emerging trends in information technology
• Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COSO and COBIT and knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit
• Working experience with IT general controls, IT application controls and key report testing is required.
• Technical knowledge in any of the following (SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, WorkDay, JDE; Operating Systems and Databases such as Windows, SQL, iSeries, UNIX, LINUX; Cloud, AWS, Azure)
• Technical skills in ERP security administration, configuration controls, application controls, report baselining, interface reviews, configuration reviews or system implementations would be highly desirable
• Project management and supervisory experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact in a team environment and foster client relationships
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment either onsite or at home
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%. This position may require national or international travel.
Crowe is looking for an IT Audit Manager with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment supporting a variety of clients. This individual will be a manager on IT Risk Consulting, IT Risk Assessments, IT Internal Audits, and similar engagements. Typical IT Audit Manager responsibilities include:
• Managing and leading IT Risk Audit/Consulting engagements to ensure high quality delivery within the project budget including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
• Present and communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel.
• Set performance expectations for senior and staff level and provide performance feedback.
• Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to address their needs and identify new opportunities for business.
• Preparing and reviewing workpapers as well as preparing final versions of internal audit reports.
• Providing technical guidance to Crowe staff and client organization personnel with respect to information technology general controls.
• Communicating issues and status to Crowe executives and client senior management.
Disclaimer: ISACA-North Texas Chapter is not
responsible for, nor specifically endorses the information contained within the
attachment or the advertiser’s web site.